Membership Meeting Report – Oct 8, 2015 AGM
Interior Authors’ Group
Oct 8, 2015
Annual General Meeting at Chartwell Ridgepoint
1789 Primrose Ct. Kamloops, BC
Mission Statement: To bring together those persons interested in the art of writing, and all its ancillary functions including editing, design, illustrating, publishing and promoting (also e-book formatting.)
- Welcome to this year-end exciting evening.
- These seats for Board Members of Interior Authors Group are necessary to fill.
Publicity Member at Large
Member at Large for Memberships.
Member at Large to sell IAG books at Vision’s Farmers Market.
- The proceeding of our Annual General Meeting begins.
- Decision of the Interior Authors Group—may we introduce the remaining and new Board of Directors:
President – Fern Hinse
Vice President – Hugh Burton
Secretary – Jeff Bloom
Treasurer – Janet Miller
Blog Master – Member at Large – Danielle Petersen
Vision’s Farmers Market – Member at Large – Elma Schemenauer
Welcoming Greeter – Barbara Balle
Ditty Master Poet Lauriat – Dennis Robertson
- Welcome – INTERIOR AUTHORS GROUP BOARD of DIRECTORS and MEMBERS at Large!
- Our Christmas Social date has changed. We are now having our social at our usual place at Chartwell RidgePointe at 1789 Primrose Court, however the date has changed from the second Thursday just this once to December 3, 2015. We are celebrating one week early for a good cause.
- Jeff Bloom will command our November Presentation with Writing Just For Fun!
- Thank you all for coming and thank you for your thoughtful participation.
- The AGM meeting adjourns at 8:27 pm.