Annual General Meeting Oct 8, 2015
Interior Authors’ Group
Oct 8, 2015
Annual General Meeting at Chartwell Ridgepoint, 1789 Primrose Ct. Kamloops, BC
Mission Statement: To bring together those persons interested in the art of writing, and all its ancillary functions including editing, design, illustrating, publishing and promoting (also e-book formatting.)
In Attendance: _____________________
Introduction of Visitors:_______________________
- Call to Order: _____ pm
- Adoption of Agenda: Moved by:_______Seconded by:________Carried______
- Welcome, this special day!
- I am happy that you have come out this evening to celebrate an enterprising year. I hope you have brought along your check books to sign in again as members and come make your vote for some new board members. All new members are welcome to sign in
- I hope we have connected at the front table for members only can make votes here this evening of our Annual General Meeting.
- I thank our Board Members for their wonderful participation throughout this year.
- These seats for Board Members of Interior Authors Group are necessary to fill.
Publicity Member at Large
Member at Large who knows excel or D-base dealing with Memberships.
Member at Large who will tend to selling IAG books at Vision’s Farmers Market.
Is there anyone interested in becoming a new Board Member for the Interior Authors
8. Decision of Interior Authors Group Board of Directors.
Identify new board:
Blog Master – Member at Large
Other Members at Large
____________ ___________ __________ ___________
9. Welcome NEW INTERIOR AUTHORS GROUP BOARD MEMBERS!
10. Thank you all for coming and your thoughtful participation.
11. The AGM meeting adjourns at _____________ pm.