Agenda for General Meeting June 11/2015
Interior Authors’ Group June 11, 2015
Membership Meeting at Chartwell Ridgepoint, 1738 Primrose Ct. Kamloops, BC
Mission Statement: To bring together those persons interested in the art of writing, and all its ancillary functions including editing, design, illustrating, publishing and promoting.
In Attendance: __________________ Introduction of Visitors: _____________________
- Members interested in promoting and selling your books at the Art in the Park, please bring your funds to the treasurer.
- Call to Order: _____ pm
- Adoption of Agenda: Moved by:_______Seconded by:________Carried______
- We are waiting for confirmation from Norm Hamilton in regards to our E-book Publication.
- We have advertised our Interior Authors Group meetings in the Community Events column of Tidbits of Kamloops.
- Introducing Dennis Robinson, The Ditty Master.
- Break begins: ________ p.m.
- Presentation begins: Our Exciting Presentation Today is commanded by Eleanor Hancock.
- We are welcoming a very special presentation by one of our members. She illustrates the journey about our own BC Gold Rush, in her book: Salt Chuck Stories from Vancouver Island’s West Coast—Zeballos, Nootka Sound and Kyuquot.
- Thank you all for coming and your thoughtful participation in our e-book.
- The meeting adjourns at _____ pm.
- Posted in: Interior Authors Group