Agenda for General Meeting – May 14, 2015
Interior Authors Group
Membership Meeting at Chartwell Ridgepoint, 1738 Primrose Ct. Kamloops, BC
Mission Statement: To bring together those persons interested in the art of writing, and all its ancillary functions including editing, design, illustrating, publishing and promoting.
In Attendance: _____________________Introduction of Visitors:_______________________
1. Return the hardcopies of submissions to CC.SA, KR, ELM,EH,SD and DB.
2. Call to Order: _____ pm
3. Adoption of Agenda: Moved by:_______Seconded by:________Carried______
4. This evening, your completed e-book submissions should be returned to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email will be your biography and submissions with
photos in position in the manuscript as well as those same photos as jpegs sent on to
me. I will forward them on to Erin who will line them all up and she will proof read. We
will do one last assessment to secure that everything is in order and sent on to Norm
Hamilton for the e-book formatting and online publication. If all goes well our new e-
book should debut on or by our next meeting of June 11/2015.
5. Please thank Erin for showing us her amazing knowledge and editing expertise! Give
her a huge applause for editing and formatting all of our submissions and for the pre-
publishing work that is yet to be done. Thank you so much Erin!
6. Now, I present our Blog Master who will show the new E-book Cover Page for Black and
White. This was so much help for our group. An immense ‘Thank you’ goes to Danielle!
7. We have not heard back from our Grant Application to Kamloops Arts Council as yet.
The funds, if referred to us, will assist with our 3 new e-books of Collected Works!
8. Introducing Dennis Robinson, The Ditty Master.
9. As you now know, Dennis was born on Mother’s Day. Lets sing ‘sweet’ Happy Birthday
and gather round the large coffee table and enjoy some no-sweets-added Birthday
10. Break begins: ________ p.m.
11. Presentation begins: Our Exciting Presentation Today is commanded by Penny Turko, from
Merritt with her amazing Webmaster Design, and Face book Intricacies. Welcome Penny!
12. Present Penny with our club award.
13. AND the next meeting on June 11/2015 we will be welcoming a very special
presentation by one of our members – Eleanor Hancock! She illustrates the joyous
journey about our own BC Gold Rush, in her book: Salt Chuck Stories from Vancouver
Island’s West Coast—Zeballos, Nootka Sound and Kyuquot.
14. Thank you all for coming and your thoughtful participation in our e-book.
15. The meeting adjourns at _____ pm.