Agenda for General Meeting – March 12, 2015
Interior Authors Group
March 12, 2015
Mission Statement: To bring together those persons interested in the art of writing, and all its ancillary functions including editing, design, illustrating, publishing and promoting.
Introduction of Visitors:
- Call to Order: _____ pm
- Adoption of Agenda: Moved by:_______Seconded by:________Carried_______
- The New E-book Contributor’s Copyright and Royalty Agreement – and the Collected Works 2015 E-book Submission Guidelines were accepted and passed so to forward our release of the published e-book online.
- Danielle, our infamous BlogMaster has some more great PR works planned for the blog including: Installing our Kaleidoscope Cover Page, and listing our Published Author’s and the writings by members of our group – and – she will also introduce our upcoming Presenters and a bit about each of their presentations and at the same time open for view what entertainment and great possibilities we are all pursuing!
- Very important to note is Danielle has also planned to publish our Black and White Cover for our new e-book. Thank you, Danielle! Once readied, Fern will send to Norm Hamilton for his examination.
- May we applaud Elma for all of her great work sending, receiving and overall keeping us all informed. Thank you Elma.
- We have a lot to accomplish this evening. We sign our Copyright Agreement and hand-in our submissions and submission fees – at the back of the room where Vice President – Dana Ramstedt and Treasurer – Janet Miller are preparing to take the submissions. There are places to initial and precautionary measures to attend to. Hopefully you will already have provided Fern Hinse firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your submission, photos and biography, via email. Before we begin to complete those signing details, etc . . .
- May I introduce The Ditty Master – our own Dennis Robinson!
- This time our Copyright Signing and Break are combined, so please line up to hand in your submissions. Break begins: ________ p.m.
For our Presentation today, may I introduce ERIN LINN MCMULLAN who will be discussing behind the scenes: writing for the DRAMATIC ARTS, including screen writing, TV, play righting, and radio including a discussion of the basics of each different form, and how to get started and take your work to the next level. If you have a script in progress, or a story you wish to adapt, or even just the inkling of an idea, we’ll get inspired together. Please welcome ERIN LINN MCMULLAN!
- Award Erin with a cheque from IAG.
- AND next meeting we will be welcoming Dana Ramstedt our own Vice President, with ‘The Sanctum and the Inner Child’.
- Thank you all for your participation – and – Happy St Patrick’s Day Everyone!
- The meeting adjourns at _____ pm.