Agenda for General Meeting March 13, 2014
Kamloops Art Gallery: Tricia Sellmer Room,
465 Victoria Street
6:30pm Call to order and Welcome.
- In Chair President Donna Ebl and Vice President Lindsay Curry
- Accept Agenda
- Tim Wourms would like to say a few words about the sales of Kaleidoscope and the Visions Farmers Market.
- Update on the Blog by Blog Master Danielle Pederson
- Vice President Lindsay Curry to express the need for new board members and the Art in the Park solution.
- President Donna Ebl may have found us a new meeting place at a lower cost with more room to grow and ample free parking
- After the break, the Work Shop tonight is Readings by Tim Wourms from his book “Lost Soul” and Lindsay Curry with some of her favourite poetry.
- A Ditty by Dennis Robertson
Break 20 minutes
Tim Wourms and Lindsay Curry
Open to questions after the work shop
8:30 pm Meeting adjourned
President Donna Ebl firstname.lastname@example.org